Marketplace Facebook buy-sell is a reliable gallery of items buyers visit to purchase the best out of any product they need.
Marketplace Facebook Buy-Sell
What is Marketplace?
An online marketplace is a type of e-commerce website where product or service information is provided by multiple third parties. Online marketplaces are the primary type of multichannel eCommerce and can be a way to streamline the production process. Wikipedia
This is how advanced Facebook Marketplace is. This makes transacting safe and easier. Don’t bother struggling to get buyers. Once a buyer visits, and he or she shows interest in your item, the seller is quickly notified. The rest has to do with the bargain between you two.
To find the Marketplace Facebook kindly follow these steps:
1. log in to your Facebook Account using your Facebook App or browser
2. Click on the Shopfront Icon locate on your Newsfeed
If you are interested in selling anything, click the “Sell Something” button and after that, click “Item for Sale”.
Lastly, input all the required details of the product and place it under a category.
Do you know you can also create a Facebook page for your business? Learn how to create and set up a Facebook page.
How To Buy Stuff On Facebook Marketplace
To buy on the Facebook marketplace, follow the steps below
- Tap on the Marketplace icon. A full page of photo listings will appear.
- You can scroll through to see what has been posted or search for specific items by typing in a keyword in the blue search bar.
- You can modify the LOCATION of your search by tapping on the “Change” button in the upper right-hand corner of the app, just above the picture listings.
- When you search for a specific item, you can also modify the PRICE or CATEGORY you want to search under by tapping on the “Add Filter” button in the upper left-hand corner, just above the photo listings.
- Once you find an item that interests you, tap on it. More information and the price will appear.
- You will have the option to “Make an Offer” or “Message the Seller” if you have questions about the item.
- If you decide you want to purchase it, like on Craigslist, you and the seller then work out how you will pay and receive the item.
- If you’ve put in an offer on several items, you can check for messages or responses in the “Your Items” tab in the right-hand corner of the Marketplace.
How To Sell Stuff On Facebook Marketplace
To sell on the Facebook marketplace, follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have a photo of what you are selling in your phone’s Camera Roll.
- Tap on the Marketplace icon.
- At the top, left-hand corner of the page, you’ll see a “Sell” option. Tap it.
- This will take you to the camera roll where you can take a photo of, or select up to 10 photos of the item you are selling. Once you’ve chosen the photo(s) you want to use, tap “Next”
- You’ll then be directed to choose a title, description, and price for what you are selling. You’ll also choose a location/zip code for where the item can be found and you can choose a category to keep the item under as well.
- Now click “Post” and you are done!
- To check if you’ve gotten any leads on your items or to mark an item as sold, simply tap on the “Your Items” option in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook Marketplace.
If you have any questions you can drop them in the comment section below. Don’t forget to share and like.