Ever since Instagram was acquired by Facebook’s owner, there’s been some notable changes, one of which is the ability to log in to one platform with the other, provided you have an account on both platforms.
This integration sure has its perks. I think it introduces fluidity into the process of switching from one social media site to another. People who have a business could benefit from this as well. They could showcase their products on one site and then invite prospective customers from the other to check them out. This alone helps broadens their customer base.
And for the regular social media users, you could get more followers and likes. All you have to do is invite friends from one platform to either like your posts or follow you on the other.
Lastly, it’s just plain cool.
To learn how to sign in to your Instagram account with your Facebook account, read below.
Instagram Sign In with Facebook Account
- Go to the Instagram log in page via https://www.instagram.com/
- On the Join page, click on the “Visit with Facebook” button at the top of the subscribe field.
- You’ll be taken to the Facebook log in page where you’ll be required to enter your log in details. Enter them correctly.
- Click the “Log In” button.
- You’ll be asked permission to access you Instagram account. Click “ALRIGHT” to grant the permission.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to go all the way.
Instagram Log In with Facebook Issues Resolved
If you encounter any set backs while trying out the procedure presented above, uninstall your Instagram app and reinstall again.
Once reinstalled, click on the app to release it. Choose to register and select “Use Facebook information” and then click “OKAY” to enable Facebook use Instagram.
This should take care of whatever issue you may have had before.