Facebook Countdown Clock: Making your organization fan page or any other kind fan page interesting, some interactive tabs or apps need to be set up. Among the best tabs is “Countdown Timer” tab or app.
The main intention of having this tab in a fan page is to present the timer of days left for an event. You could have this for presenting a countdown timer for any celebration like Xmas too.
Facebook Countdown Clock
To install a “Countdown Timer” app to your Facebook fan page
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Type “Countdown Timer” application in Chart search. There you will obtain a list of various kind of apps
3. Select “Countdown Timer For page” application
4. Click “Go to App” button.
5. Select from the listing of fan pages that you are admin of and also click “Add” besides the page name.
6. Select the kind of display you desire the timer to be on your selected follower page.
7. After selecting the kind, currently, begin entering the details in the text boxes listed below.
- First, go into the title of the timer after that the message for the visitors.
- Get in the event date as well as time.
- Click “Save” and after that click “Preview” switch.
- Now you could see the timer for a certain occasion which displays the remaining days and also time left.
- Now if all things are right, then click “View” switch.
- The tab will be seen on the page.
- Click “Post to page” for completing the process.
8. Finally inspect whether the tab is seen on the page by clicking your page name.
9. Search in the image above. If the tab is put, it will certainly be shown with this icon as revealed above.
Congratulations, you have successfully established a “Countdown Timer” application or tab for your Facebook page.
Don’t have a Facebook page yet, Learn how to create and set up a new Facebook page