Unable to find an old friend on Facebook? Maybe you’ve unintentionally blocked them before. Here’s how to check if someone is on your blocked list. Blocking someone on Facebook is a frequent practice. Perhaps you and a friend had a disagreement, or you don’t want that person to be able to get in touch with you. But what if you unintentionally block someone? Or perhaps you’re wondering about people you’ve previously blocked?
Facebook is a social platform that helps us connect with friends and families. However, some people are just so annoying, even on social media, that you feel the best way is to block them.
Want to find those you blocked on Facebook so you can unblock them? Once in a while, it’s okay to visit those people on your blocked list to ensure that you didn’t block them in error.
Facebook is a social network that runs via the power of friendship – blocking so many people won’t help you, and not blocking annoying Facebook friends won’t be an option either.
In this post, I will show you how you can view your blocked list on Facebook and possibly unblock them if necessary.
How To View Your Blocked List On Facebook
You can also review who you’ve blocked on Facebook in your settings.
To see who you’ve blocked:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap the Menu.
- Scroll down and tap Settings and privacy, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and visibility and tap Blocking.
- You’ll see a list of the people you’ve blocked on Facebook.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
- Click the Menu in the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Go to the left side of Facebook and click Blocking.
- You should see a list of people you’ve blocked in the Block Users section.
- Click Unblock next to the name of anyone you want to unblock.
- Click Confirm to finish unblocking the person.
Related>>> Learn how to deactivate your Facebook account.
How to view profiles you have blocked on iOS devices
- Select Menu on the lower right side of Facebook.
- Navigate to the bottom, select Settings and privacy, and then select Settings.
- Slide down to Audience and visibility and select Blocking.
- You’ll see a list of all the Facebook profiles you’ve blocked.
Also, the person will not automatically become a Facebook friend of yours. If you want to be friends with the person you unblocked, you must send them another friend request.