Facebook is a website of social networking that makes it easy to connect as well as share with your friends and family online. Connecting with family and friends is vital, but in a situation where you feel you should take a break at a point in time, you don’t have to do much. All you need do if this is the case is deactivate your account.
Here is a guide on “How to Disable Facebook Account Temporarily”.
Disabling your Facebook account merely translates to deactivating your account. On deactivation, your account will remain closed for as long as you as you please as far as you don’t attempt logging in.
During this deactivation period, your friends will be unable to access your profile or send you messages.
How to Disable Facebook Account Temporarily
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on the downward facing arrow on the top right corner.
- Select “Settings“.
- Click the “General” tab on the left hand side.
- Select “Manage Account“
- Scroll through the options and select “Deactivate your account“.
- You’ll be required to enter your password. Do that and then click on “Deactivate now“.
To reactivate your account, simply supply your login details and initiate a login. You’ll gain access to your account effortlessly and get on with your online activities like you never deactivated it.
if this article was helpful but share and as well, visit the comment box for questions and contributions please.