Today’s post is going to be about Create an Event on Facebook – Facebook Events | Add Event on Facebook. Let’s take a moment to explore all the basic questions you might want to be answered. Continue below…
Creating an event on Facebook is not only fun but also an interesting thing to do. Just like you know, Facebook is all about fun, as well as reaching out to as many persons as possible. Hence, if you want to create an event on Facebook, by all means, try to read this article to the end, because the article was designed just to help you achieve that.
Create an Event on Facebook – Facebook Events
Creating an event on Facebook is not as difficult as you may think, just follow the steps below to know how to create an event on Facebook or how to add event on Facebook. To create a public or private event:
- Click on Events in the left menu of your Facebook News Feed.
- Click + Create Event on the left side.
- Then click to choose between a private or public event. If you’re creating a public event, you can also set the event’s host as yourself or a page you manage. Just know that you’ll not be able to change the privacy settings once you’ve created the event.
- Fill in the event name, the details, location and time.
- If you’re creating a public event, you can also:
- Add multiple dates and times
- Select a category for your event
- Add keywords about your event
- Add a link to a ticketing website for your event
- If you click on private event, you will be required to fill information like an event photo or video, an event name, a theme, event location, time, date and also some description about the event.
- Once you fill out the necessary information, click Create.
Read: Yahoo.com: Yahoo Mail Login | www.yahoomail.com
After successfully creating an event on Facebook or add event on Facebook, you’ll then be taken to your event where you can invite guests, upload photos, share posts and also edit event details. Note that only Pages can add multiple dates and times to an event for now.
Tags: Add event on Facebook, Create an Event on Facebook, Events on Facebook, Facebook Events, Tech & Gaming, Types of Facebook events
I hope this post on Create an Event on Facebook – Facebook Events | Add Event on Facebook useful and that it answered all your questions relating to Create an Event on Facebook – Facebook Events | Add Event on Facebook. If you need clearance on anything, please do drop a comment below. Also, do well to share this article.