Today, we will be looking into how to view Facebook profile as some one else.
Facebook has made it in such a way that the way you view your profile is different from how your friends view it, below is how to view your profile as someone else.
Some may feel it is not important since its your account and at least you can see it directly from here, but I can assure you that what others are seeing is far different from what is shown to you on the profile. Just try it using the steps below and see your Facebook profile as someone else, then you will understand what I am saying;
- · First go to Settings by clicking the arrow pointing down at the top corner of your Facebook page and then select “settings”
- · From the settings page, select Timeline and Tagging
- · From the pop-up menu, select “View as” which is under “who can view post”
- · Then again, select, “View as Specific Person” which allows you to pick anyone from your friends
- · After picking the friend, then it will go directly to your profile and will be shown as the friend you picked will see it.
Note that you can pick more than one friend from your friend’s list to see what exactly they are seeing on your Facebook profile page, you just follow the steps again and select another friend.
Kindly share this write-up if you find it useful to all your contact so they can actually see what others are seeing on their Facebook profile.