As part of our “How to Series”, we will examine a very practical and interesting topic today. It is, How to Switch Accounts on Facebook. Let’s take a moment to explore this important question and provide an effective and straight-to-the-point way to switch from one Facebook account to another on your PC or phone.
Facebook Switch Accounts – How to Switch Accounts on Facebook
If you manage many Facebook accounts and find it difficult to log in and out of your different accounts constantly, this post is for you.
The Facebook Switch Accounts have been added to Facebook features to help make it easier for users to move between Facebook pages or accounts without logging out.
If you’ve had to manage several Facebook accounts or pages, it can sometimes become cumbersome with changing Facebook identities.
You had to log out of your current Facebook account and then log back in. But with the new updates and additions now in place, you do not need to do that anymore. Just underneath your Account tab, you will find a new option to perform Facebook switch accounts.
You can quickly switch between different Facebook accounts without logging anyone out with account switching. This feature is only available on New Facebook on a computer.
The icon will appear if multiple people have logged in to their account from one computer in the past.
How to Switch accounts on a computer without logging anyone out
To switch between accounts on a computer, follow the process below:
- Go to facebook.com on a computer.
- Click the dropdown arrow in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Switch Account.
- Click the account that you want to switch to.
Note: You can store information for up to ten Facebook accounts, but it’s best only to keep the accounts of people who regularly use the computer.
How to Remove an Account You’ve Added From Your Computer.
You can remove a Facebook account from your device by clicking the “X” next to your name after logging out of your account.
Please note that you’ll need to remove your account each time you log out; otherwise, it will appear in the account switcher.
How to Switch Accounts on Facebook Mobile
Read below if you want to know how to switch accounts on Facebook or perform the Facebook switch accounts.
- Once you are logged in to your Facebook account, you will find the image just at the top part of your page.
- The icon represents a navigator to switch between Facebook accounts.
- Just click on it, and it will allow you or your family members to easily and quickly switch between Facebook accounts while using the same device.
- After you click on it, you will see a list of accounts already logged on the phone; just click on the one you want to log on to.
- You can also choose if you want to save your password or not for faster login. If you select Remember my password, then you’ll be able to log into Facebook without having to re-enter your password each time you log in.
- You can also remove saved login information from your account for extra security.
- Still, on the Facebook switch accounts, if you do not want any information about your account to be remembered by a computer, just remove your account by clicking the X found next to your name after logging out of your account.
- Remember, on this Facebook switch account; you will need to remove your account each time you log out.
To make users’ experience even more fun, Facebook has made it possible for you to store information for up to 10 Facebook accounts on the same device. To avoid Facebook fraud, it’s advised that you only keep the Facebook accounts of people who regularly use the device.
I hope this post on Facebook Switch Accounts – How to Switch Accounts on Facebook is useful and that it answered all your questions relating to Facebook Switch Accounts – How to Switch Accounts on Facebook. If you need clearance on anything, please do drop a comment below.