Today’s post is going to be about AOL Mail Sign In – AOL Mail Sign Up | AOL.com Mail Sign In. Let’s take a moment to explore all the basic questions you might want to be answered. Continue below…
Before you can use AOL mail sign in, you should have already made use of the AOL mail sign up to create an AOL email account. In this article, we will show you how you can make use of the AOL Mail sign in and AOL mail sign up.
You know, AOL mail is actually a free web based email web service, which was designed to facilitate your mailing across different platforms. The process of signing into your AOL mail is truly a straight forward stuff. All you need is to follow the steps below and you should be good.
Read also: Hotmail Sign In | www.hotmail.com Sign in/Login| Hotmail Sign Up
AOL Mail Sign In | How to use Aol.com Mail Sign In
You can easily sign into your AOL email account by following these simple steps-
- The enter your username AOL email address and your password in the respective fields.
- Click on the “Sign In” option. Now you can access your AOL email account.
- You can also open Aol.com mail sign in, and at the right upper side of the page, you will find a Login/Join option.
- Once you click the option, you will be redirected to a AOL mail Sign in page.
- After following the Aol.com mail sign in process, you will be able to access your AOL email account.
Read also: Gmail Sign Up – Gmail Account Login Using www.gmail.com
AOL Mail Sign Up | AOL Email Account
To enjoy the services provided by AOL mail, users must first sign up on AOL email. To sign up, you can go to www.AOL.com. There are lots more you can enjoy when you visit the website. You can also find features like entertainment news, maps location, mails, finance, games, videos, a search engine and more.
AOL Mail Sign Up – How to Get an AOL Email Account
The AOL mail sign up is a simple and quite an easy process to follow.
- Go to www.aol.com on the browser of your PC or mobile phone.
- You will see a page with lots of display of news feeds.
- Click on the login/join option, and you will be redirected to a different page with an AOL mail sign in the space bar.
- The Aol mail sign in space is for users who already have an account on AOL.
- Users who don’t have an AOL account should click on the AOL mail sign up option below. To begin creating an AOL email account.
- On the next page, fill in your personal details like full names, a preferred AOL mail address and password, phone number, country zip code, date of birth and gender. Proceed to click on the continue caption below.
- After filling the form accurately with your details, AOL will require you to verify your phone number by sending you a verification code to the phone number you provided.
After you are done with the verification processes, then click on verify. Remember that the verification time lasts for only 60 seconds. So if you fail to use the verification code in 60 seconds, you will have to restart the process again.
Once you are done, a congratulation message will be sent to you, which means that you can now make use of your AOL email account, with all the perks that come with the email service.
I hope this post on AOL Mail Sign In – AOL Mail Sign Up | AOL.com Mail Sign In useful and that it answered all your questions relating to AOL Mail Sign In – AOL Mail Sign Up | AOL.com Mail Sign In. If you need clearance on anything, please do drop a comment below.
NOTE: After about 90 days, if your account is inactive, it may enter the inactive mode, which will require some process to reactivate it again for usage.
Also, make sure that you share this article, please. Like and share this article with your friends and every other person that you know may need this info.