A lot of new features has been added to the Facebook app. Facebook marketplace, Facebook dating, Facebook games and Facebook avatar are few of them. These features allow Facebook users to connect with their loved ones. With Facebook dating app, there is an opportunity to build relationships and hook up.
Facebook Dating Free
The Facebook dating app is limited to a few countries. We hope with time, it will be expanded to other countries. Age is from eighteen and above. Facebook users are allowed to use the platform exclusively.
Facebook Dating App Free For Singles
The Facebook dating app is a platform that you can use to hook up, flirt and get into a romantic relationship with other Facebook users. It is separate from your main Facebook account.
Facebook Dating Site
The Facebook Dating site cannot be operated on the web browser, or via a link. It is not a separate app that can be downloaded. Instead, you can access the dating feature form the updated version of the Facebook mobile application only. All required is to get your Facebook mobile application updated and login to your account. Then go to the see more options from the Facebook menu page. There you can get the Facebook dating feature.
Features of Facebook Dating
Using the Facebook dating feature comes with some features. They include:
- Stories sharing via linked accounts: Users can get their shared stories from their Instagram and Facebook accounts to the Facebook dating account. This means your account can be linked to your Instagram and Facebook profile.
- Live locations: On the chat room with other users, live locations can be shared within themselves. This is meant to provide securities among users.
- Secret Crush: The secret crush feature allows users to add up to 9 of their Facebook friends. This is normally not allowed by default. You will have to add them to your secret crush list and they add you too before you can get matched to them.
Facebook Dating Home 2020
As said earlier, users are required to sign up for an account on Facebook dating. This can be done via the steps below:
- Launch the Facebook mobile app.
- Sign in to your account.
- From the homepage, tap on the menu icon.
- Tap on the “see more” options.
- Then tap on Dating.
- You will be required to create a Facebook dating account from this page.
- Fill in your gender and location to continue.
- Then put in place 12 tiles or get answers to the questions asked on the page.
- Add some pictures of you to let others know who you are or how you look.
- Select your match preference and tap on continue.
After this step, your account will be created and ready to use. You will have to tap on the love icon to notify an interest on a user. Otherwise, you can skip the user by tapping on the cancel sign (X).
Facebook draws its features from other dating apps in the market. It has a secret crush feature and event or group column where you can find users willing to connect. It can share your location and enables you to pair with other users around your locality. It also has a safety feature and allows you to combine with Instagram.